Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sen Boxer Writing a Novel...

What a great idea for Senator Barbara Boxer of California. She is writing a novel about the Senate. This could be fun. I decided to open this post up for further discussion in the comment section.

Let's all put our heads together and think of some titles for that book. And then, I will make a list and send them to her email!!! AWESOME!!! Supposedly it's fiction but sorta about her. Hmm.

Here's what I got so far:

"Tales from the Wicked Bitch of California"

"Don't lie to me black woman: My conversation with Condoleezza Rice"

"From the back pocket of the ACLU: The Barbara Boxer Story"

"Destroying Progress: The Boxer Voting Record"

Of course this is all in good fun right? I mean, she could have the ACLU after me...

No comments: