Friday, January 08, 2010

Free Ride...

So like... I am coming home from work. And I was going down this road near my house. Not payin attention. Listening to talk radio...

The rode is a country two lane highway and it is really dark.

About 200 yards ahead of me, I see these brake lights come on on the side of the road.

"Huh", I thought.

And then... As I got closer a couple seconds later... "Shit..."

CHP... I looked down at the speedometer 70 mph.

Crap...

I went past... lights went on.

I just pulled over like a helpless animal. I was dust.

He comes up to the car... "Hey... why were you going so fast?"

"Um... I simply was not paying attention."

"How fast were you going?"

"Maybe 65...67."

"69!! It's 55 through here, license and registration please."

He looks it over. "Do you live at this address?"

"Nah... I just moved..." and I start reciting my address.

He goes, "Listen... slow down alright?"

And that is that... adverted probably a $250 ticket, traffic school and huge expense in insurance.

Sweet... My life is average.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Post in English!!!