Saturday, February 25, 2006

Steve Eats Chick Food, Loses 15 lbs!!

*

I have never been a big person nor have I been overweight at any point of my life. But I am 32 and figure I should watch what I eat. I have one of those jobs where I am in a truck all day. And with that comes vast knowledge of fastfood restaurant menus.

I am also one of them picky eaters. I don't eat a whole lot of vegetables. But one thing I do like to eat a lot of: Cereal. Whole grain cereal even!

So, I started eating a load of Special K. Sometimes two meals a day. Sometimes even for a snack. I have been doing this for around six weeks. In October I went to the doctor for a concussion. I weighed 205 lbs. Today I went to the doctor and weighed 190 lbs. I didn't lift a finger for excercise either. Freaking amazing!

Special K however, can be very embarassing to buy at a grocery store if you are a dude. I do one better though. I'll order like a month's supply from Safeway.com when we order groceries. It's kinda awesome to have someone go get your food and bring it to you. Then you can order what you want.

No comments: