Saturday, April 30, 2005

The Hits Keep Comin

April was a good month for all of us (me) at Steve's Blog. We (I) obtained almost 25% of all of our (my) hits this month. We (I) should hit 10,000 by the middle of May. We (I) thank you for the support and the links!

Senseless stats due to www.statcounter.com:

40 hits a day from Google or Yahoo. My favorite search words:

"monster park" "stupid name" on Google found me at #2 and found my hilarious story from November about Kim Jong Il. For more monkey business from our favorite North Korean Dictator please visit the North Korean News Site. Stalinist-rhetoric in all it's hilarity. We've been on the brink of war with an imminent attack for months and for once, the main stream media has no idea!!!

A "Sactown Hot Chick" search still finds this blog at #6 on Google. The poor souls looking for love in all the wrong places.

Lastly, I have only used BlogClicker as a promotion tool of forced hits to which I get 25 a day when I have time. I am unsure of these programs like Blog Explosion or Blog Clicker because I don't see them developing consistent readers as much as going out and comment on someone's blog does. Any thoughts?

No comments: