Friday, February 02, 2007

Sin City Rules

Working a double shift in Vegas for a week. I finally decided I had a couple hours of time to play some blackjack last night. Pulled down $480 in 2 hours.

At this point, I am going to declare that my gambling skills are officially, "The Shit". Post after post comes on this blog where I just flat out win. Last night's game was Double Deck 21 Super Fun. Liberal blackjack rules with "surrenders" and doubling your bet on the third or fourth card. Only catch was that blackjack played even money. The rules were made for suckers or for people like me that abused them when the dealer showed a 5 or 6. Not one blackjack all night for me.

Except for the liberal rules on 21 Super Fun, I stuck to my rules and my conservative play. They work... I gotta say... They flat out work!!!

No comments: