Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My 914 Porsche with New Wheels

I had some new wheels installed on my 914 today. I bought some replicas of the wheels I already had on it. The old wheels were pretty destroyed and would cost a fortune to restore. I'll save those for a rainy day. I found a deal on wheels at Bugformance in Sacramento. Had to re-cut my stock lugs to fit. This car looks hot now. Up next, a new windshield and some new Porsche caps for these wheels. $264 bucks for authentic Porsche caps!! What a rip!! Need some new weather stripping as well. Gonna eventually need to attack that tranny but I have years of fun left before that. I have to repaint the passenger front fender though you couldn't tell unless you looked for it. Some Orange Porsche decals would look good down the lower rocker panels as well.

Click on picture to make it bigger.

No comments: