Thursday, May 03, 2007

This is Spinal Tap!!!



Okay... so this is how it went down.

I went down to the doctor with my mommy in tow. I went in at about 8:30 AM. I had to "disrobe" and slam my ass up on the gurney. I laid there and the doctor came in. Basically I had to get into a fetal position with my knees at my chest.

The first step was to jam Novocaine into my spine. That was okay. Little pinch. Then he jammed another one up there... Didn't feel it. Then finally he jammed another much larger need in there. It was like a flash of green light and I disappeared This time he drew fluid. We sat and chatted about how crazy my mom was for 10 minutes and then he was done.

Then he drew blood and it hurt like a bitch. More than the tap. It was funny how he bitched and complained at the nurse for giving him two small of a needle for getting the blood. I might get this massive bruise on my back... We'll see.

So it's 2 1/2 hours later. I feel like I have been drinking for a couple of days at this point. So I am a little dizzy and "burned". Massive headache setting in. But it is all good. Supposedly my spinal fluid will leak out my spine for couple of days and I'll want to lay down a lot.

So it'll take like 10 days to find if I have MS or not. I told the doctor though it would be best if the authorities would leave it unsolved. Anyone figure out what a green glaubial is?

No comments: