Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own...




Well...

Finally happened. After all this. 34 years and a couple of months later, I finally hit a challenge I could not pass on my own.

Something happened this weekend and I just couldn't handle. I searched every way to find the answer. It was like a loose connection. I just couldn't find a way to get the power back on in my life. I mean, I had power... But it seemed I couldn't get all of it. It was like there was no energy... The lights weren't on... I finally saw the darkness I could not take.

And with the advice of my friends and family, I only had one answer. I had to seek professional help, finally. On Monday, I made the call to explain my grief and my sorrow. And today at 2pm I had my first appointment... With a professional...

A professional electrician.

And $200 later, and some re-routing of some shoddy wiring....

The power is back on in our home.


No comments: