Monday, December 13, 2004

Taking the Needle: Why Scott Peterson is a piece of Crap

I admit, I gave him the benefit of doubt. I watched him in 2002 saying he had nothing to do with it. I listened to the critics analysis of all the circumstantial evidence around the guy in early 2003 and still believed he was innocent. Then his last mistake of not using enough concrete... The bodies wash up and well, busted. I lost all interest in him actually being innocent. The sick bastard. And don't tell me he didn't plan it. You take up a fake hobby like fishing, take a small boat into the bay with fresh water bait (?) and leave the bodies there? He must have been afraid of a drought? Why not dump her in a lake by Modesto?

The whole crime is utterly disgusting. How do you take your pregnant wife, knock her out or strangle her while she is looking you in the eyes? This method was the most probable choice since there was no blood evidence or sign of a struggle. Clint Eastwood I think said it best in one of his famous lines in the movie "Unforgiven". "(It's a darn) thing killing a man, you take away all he has, and all he ever will have." This applies to this case to the tee. How do you take away a life of an unborn person, namely your son? There are no happy memories of first words, first ball game, first day in school, first car, first girlfriend... You take away those memories from him and the others who would have loved him. Namely Grandparents, Laci, Aunt's, Uncle's, cousins..etc. If you ever think about killing your wife or unborn child, it is time to get help and fast. Sad to say but maybe divorce was the better alternative. Stupidity isn't an option. He was leaving Laci for that paradox, Amber Frey??

The hardest thing for me came today. I personally could not sit on a case where the death penalty would be involved. I realized a few years back and this is kind of weird for a Republican voter, but if I was Pro-Life, I had to be against the Death Penalty. Most conservatives are for the death penalty, yet I side with liberals on the issue. Liberals are usually Pro-Choice and against the death penalty. Also conflicting. My view is simple though. If you are Pro-Life from the beginning you gotta be Pro Life at the end. This means no abortion. This also means we continue as we do now, to produce medicine and develop cures, even for people very late in life. When a person is born, society should be structured for everyone to live. I know that isn't really easy to wish but it's true. And if someone creates a dispicable act such as murdering your wife and unborn child, punishment should be life! Living a full life in a place of hell like prison is a better punishment. Why? Again going back to Mr. Eastwood... You take all they every will have. That means no bad experience like hell on earth, AKA being a Prison bitch!!! The guilty man should feel the pain of society, no less, not even death.

War?, well that is another issue for another blog.

No comments: