Friday, December 31, 2004

Wool Pullers: Crisis in Asia--Tasteless

Wool Pullers: Crisis in Asia

Go read this post by this guy I linked above. I wish I hadn't used my joke down below about Jan Egeland being a heartless bastard until I saw what this guy Freedom Smith states and I quote:

"This whole earthquake/tsunami thing is horribly sad. The deathtoll seems to grow exponentially everyday. And the whole sad thing could have been avoided. You see, this was punishment from the Lord, but it was meant for America. God just has worse aim than an American missile system. It's hard to hit a target from Heaven, you know. Why is God so irate? Here are His reasons:

1. First and foremost, the re-election of George W. Bush..."

It goes on and on....

I just gotta say, is this whack job serious. Holy crap Freedom Smith, you are so weak.. Saying because the right wins control after the election, God caused a Tsunami to kill a few hundred thousand. Go be buddies with this guy... He could use the company.

2 comments:

Steve said...

At very least, you admit your faults

Mens Leather Bombers Jackets said...

Nice post love reading it
Leather Jackets