Monday, July 16, 2007

A Couple of Updates

One... this is my 400th post!! (Big Whoop!)

Two... I have an addition to the Starbucks line because it happened today and I cannot believe I missed it. The one that walks in the door. Sees the line... muscles her way to the front, looks completely mystified... turns to the person behind her and says, "Are you next?" And then when you tell her you are, you are still pent up with rage and you are like, "YES, THANK YOU!!!" You try to squeeze her out of the way and she doesn't move. You are like on your tippy toes leaning into the space directly in front of the register to order your quadruple mega vente latte because she won't move. And it is completely oblivious that there are like 10 people who are "in line" before she was "next" before her. And she is blocking the pathway with her giant old lady purse to the counter where you pick up the coffee. She is both on the right and the left at the same time but is like 3 inches shorter than a doorknob Teeny. WTF!! Where do you go?

Three... It has been 5 days since the wicked accident out in the desert and I am in god awful pain. I can't move, stand or walk fast. It hurts to sit at my desk today and work but I am doing it. I took a grip of Advils at lunch. I am afraid to go the doctor in bloody pain because the dude will be like, "Are you like doctor shopping for medication? We just refilled your carbamazepine." Then I will have to piss in a cup or something to prove I ain't loaded. Then they'll ask if it happened at work and I'd be like, "Technically no, but technically yes..." I hopefully get out of picking up the boy from day care today. However, nothing makes me happier than walking into a room full of kids and the one with the biggest blue eyes sees you and comes running (crawling really) to you like Hyenna with rabies. The smile, the happiness and the snot flying around the room is totally amazing because I am: Dad

Four...

Thanks to tos, my thoughts are really mixed about "Sicko".



And five...

For lawryde...


3 Ways The Net Keeps You From Scoring - Watch more free videos

Wow...

No comments: