Friday, July 06, 2007

The Pixies Invaded This Blog A Couple of Years Back

Ever wonder why I have "If man is five, then the devil is six, then God is seven" on the bottom of my posts signifying comments? And then when you post a comment... on top it says, "This monkey's gone to heaven"

This video sheds some light:



Still sound good even though they are old... Big influence on pretty much everything not related to "Hair Band Rock".

Just got back from Tahoe after 6 days. Elijah had a great time as you can see in the photo below:

The Big "E" Not Wanting Help Off of the Saddle from his Great Great Uncle Harry


Still collecting all the photos from various cameras. There are some cool boat photos of him out there that I will post as soon as my sister in law sends them to me (or she posts them on her blog and I'll just tag them here).

I'll bet you'll NEVER see a Pixies video along side a boy on a saddle on the same post on any other blog. Prove me wrong!!

No comments: