Monday, July 23, 2007

I Wanted To See If It Was True...

Since lawryde, stopped writing... I thought I'd tell you all about a little experiement I am doing that is sure to piss off all the tree hugging hippie liberals that are out there.

Okay... so like if you own a Mac and you have like iTunes. It tells you at the bottom of your song list how many days it would take to play them all. Mine says 10 days, 3 hours, 53 minutes and 14 seconds.

I started last Monday at like 8 AM and it has been playing since. It just got to "R"'s with three days to go. It started with REM in the morning and just got to Red Hot Chili Peppers right now. It'll stop at lunchtime on Thursday...

This is so cool... Imagine how much power I am wasting and how many polar bears are dying, all for the extra 5 bucks on my electric bill I am gonna see...

Flex your power!

No comments: