Saturday, August 18, 2007

Close Your Eyes



I don't know what it is but after I am completely exhausted and I have a long sleep I wake up with the complete version of a song in my head. Front to back, every note, guitar riff, everything. It's not everyday but it's at least once or twice a week.

I woke up and immediately walk out the door with the DW and DS to walk our dog Trisha. As I was looking for my wallet, I was singing the above song. This is a totally random occurrence and slightly funny as hell if you think about it. Where does this guy, who's favorite band is the complete antithesis of 80's Hair Band Ballad Era Music come up with this? I don't even own the song but I have the urge to go buy it off iTunes right now and probably will buy the end of the day.

The funniest part of the video above occurs at around 4:20. Tell me that Ozzy doesn't look like one of the old guys on the Muppet Show in the balcony on acid singing, "Close your eyes..." repeatedly like someone is spinning the record manually with their own hand. Also, Lita Ford when your 14 was like the shit. Any other chick play the guitar like that? I cannot even jam like that!!

No comments: