Friday, October 12, 2007

Land Park Round Table Is the Most Screwed Up Place On The Planet

I am really hungry... and it is raining and cold.

So I ordered a pizza for delivery at 12:41 PM

It's 2:15pm... I call...

"Hey I know you are busy... but where's my pizza? I was told you would have it here in an hour, it's like an hour and 40 minutes."

"Sir... there is no order here for Steve."

"What??" I say, "You are serious?"

"Yeah, uh... hold on..."

"Okay.." the person says.."I found it, we called back to confirm the order and no one answered so we canceled the order..."

"WHAT?!?!?!?" as a head gasket completely blows through my forehead...

The phone voice repeatedly says sorry as I relentlessly tell them how much they suck...

At the end she goes,

"Do you still want your pizza?"

"When can I get it?"

"40-50 minutes from now..."

"FUCK NO!!!" I say..."And... I know you can't do any thing about it. But I can... I have a blog."

I have a blog.

No comments: