Thursday, January 01, 2009

Probably Finally Did It

Happy New Year...

As I crawled out of bed on my hands and knees this morning taking 20 minutes or so to rise to my feet.  Hurts more today than yesterday.

I think I finally fell apart.  Uggh!!!

I had a good New Year.  Just a relaxing steak dinner that I cooked, a bottle of wine and a shot of whiskey at midnight while we watched Dick "Give It Up Dude, You Are So Done" Clark count down the ball drop.  He was off on that count by a second when it first started.  

It was great though last night.  I had a real nice time by a warm fire and a nice meal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why would you need a warm fire with all this Global Warming around?

We drove to a friends house through snow and ice in 15 degree weather. No Global Warming in this part of the country either.
Lisa