Saturday, January 22, 2005

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday...

Let's see, what am I going to do. You have this game

Atlanta VS. Philadelphia at 12pm PST. I predict, that Atlanta will win this game. Vick is going to tear it up and it will be over by halftime. Score prediction 37-10.

Then there is this game.

Pittsburgh VS New England 3:30 PST. This one is to close to call. I like Pittsburgh but I think it will New England in the end. Look for a low(er) scoring affair due to great defense, again. But I will predict a score but not a winner 20-17, settled by a kicker.

Finally, this game.

This is the one I am waiting for.
Sacramento Kings VS San Antonio Spurs. 6pm PST Kings need this win to show they are the real deal. This will be the first big game without Doug Christie. It was tough departure but Kings will need the money in the off season to pay for Peja. This will be the first big game with Cutino Mobley. If the starters score 15 a piece like they did the other night against Lebron and the Cavs. Then I see the Kings being unstoppable. I don't predict scores for the home team.
Go Kings!!!




No comments: