Monday, February 28, 2005

Health Benefits: Green Tea vs. Guinness

*

The Irish Car Bomb
(A bit light in the pint, but its the only picture I could find since we're fresh outta Jameson)

A month or so ago I wrote about the benefits I was getting from Green Tea. I felt my headache situation I wrote about in my very first blog post had improved by my increased intake of that ancient secret of the Orient, Green Tea. All the anti-oxidants. The improved metabolism. Uh... the calming feeling. I really like the grassy, fresh cut taste. Jamba Juice had concentrated Green Tea shots with OJ for a month and then they stopped. Why I don't know.

I was stumbling around the net looking at stuff for work and I came across this and guess what:

*
OFFICIALLY!!!

Forget the anti-oxidants for good heart health. It's better than light beer because it has less carbs, more iron, less alcohol and a whole bunch of good stuff to build strong healthy 30-somethings trying relive their college years at the local pub. And to quote my idol, Frank the Tank, "It's so good, when it hits your lips!" (If you haven't seen "Old School" you are missing out, if you have seen it, watch the audio commentary!) And if you are really in for a good time, have some Irish Car Bomb's featured in photo on top of this post. 2/3's a pint, half shot of ole Jameson Irish Whiskey mixed with a half shot of Bailey's. Have a few of those and even the British girls will look good. (Editor's note: I am not Irish so you Brits don't need to attack) FYI, 10% of the visitors on my blog any given day are from Great Britain and another 5%, according to StatCounter (see link at bottom of page) are from other lands.

March is here and it is actually my favorite month. St. Patrick's Day and the party is at my friend Josh's house. (Sweet!) My wife and I's 5th anniversary is Friday and we're heading to the desert for a few and Pacific will take their number 17 ranking into March Madness.

What could be better? Well.... Webber missing that last shot the other night for the Sixer's instead of the Kings.

Kings we're better with him on the bench anyway... see my photo blog.

This blog totally digressed. Vote Republican and not for Boxer, Clinton or Kennedy)
(Note: Two Guinnesses were consumed during the creation of this post, My Goodness!)








No comments: