Tuesday, June 21, 2005

You know, I could almost stop blogging....

After that last post, wow, there was something new everyday to comment on and write about. That haloscan comment page I use almost could become another blog.

I pissed off some liberals and I am totally not sorry. No seriously, I throw one thing out there and they jumped on it like Bill Clinton on an intern. To them I am probably one or more of each of the following:

A Fascist: Which is pretty bold since I favor, an elected representative government filled with balance. I favor no race and I believe we are all equal. Dictatorships completely suck. Ask the people of Iraq, Iran, Libya, Egypt, Syria and oh hell, North Korea if they truly like oppressive leadership.

A bigot: Which again is very bold but far from the truth. A lot like a fascist or even a racist but simply put, a bigot is what a liberal calls a conservative after the conservative wins the argument. (Special thanks to the Kevin Show)

A Neo-Con: Liberals think this is an offensive description of a Republican. It's used like bigot, in the sense of the last use above. Please keep calling Republicans you cannot agree with Neo-Cons. It lets us know who is actually winning. Thanks!

Missing my cerebral cortex: A visitor on my last post indicated that I was missing my cerebral cortex. They said this while defending the death of Terri Schiavo because of "her wishes" and because the autopsy proved she was brain damaged. Note to all brain damaged people, the liberals are coming to get you next. It will be in the form of socialized medicine.

Far behind: Yes, I am far behind. Far behind in the amount of wealth needed for what I deem to be a satisfactory life. My plan is to live off of cheap labor, profits in the 90 percentile and to eventually lie to shareholders of my textile company based in, oh.... Costa Rica. The weather is nice in the winter there. Oh and hey, there is no such thing as Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny or Global Warming. The study of Geology has more than proved the world warms and cools naturally over time. I am one corrupt son of a bitch and plan to waste precious natural resources in running my company.

Will never make it to the next level: This was a comment left by a Dr. Forbush some time back. (Forgive me I forget the post where he actually stated this, but check the comments in a few of my posts in oh, let's say April) And to tell you the truth I didn't get it. Stupid me.... When I do get "to the next level" I probably will die suddenly. Some angel will pull me into Heaven and will hand me the "Golden" PSP to fight off the evil horde of Satan's Army. I will win and get a statue of Keanu Reeves.

Too Funny: I am not just funny but to some liberal posters I am "too funny". Thanks I am glad you are having a jolly good time visiting this blog. True, I may be "trying" to be funny. But what does it mean to be funny anyway? I mean, a lot of what I say is admittedly intended to "rile up the bowels of the left". I should feel a bit guilty for doing it, but then I read one of you guy's posts on your blogs and you mention polls and Bush's standings and well, hey, look at your presidential hopeful compared to Bush at Yale. I feel more comfortable that Bush got a "D" in Astronomy compared to Kerry's D in political science and history. I still have not received a response from Kerry regarding my email I sent him. See my email here. The post is "too funny".

That's all for now.

No comments: