Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Well, He'd Better Blog Something!!

I did not participate in any 9/11 discussion yesterday other than where I was during that time, which was on the couch watching it all at 6 AM, puking my guts out from a bad flu I had. I only remember how eerie my neighborhood was that night when my wife and I went for a walk. It was just so damn quiet. Really interesting experience.

Gonna see a "shrink" on Friday! Yeah, that is cool stuff... A "shrink". Woo hoo... Well not really a shrink per se, but a psychologist. So no cool drugs to play with! This is part of my pain management thing I have been working on. My back, neck and wrist all still hurt from time to time but screw it, I play golf and strum my guitar anyway. (As my left hand slowly goes numb on the keyboard) I happen to be pretty fast typing on the keyboard but I notice lately with my hands, I tend to have a few more typos than normal, which is kind of weird. Something I should tell the dude I guess. I tend to hurt more in tense situations too. Like when I can't find my golf ball when there is money on the line or if I am stuck in traffic or if some snotty Cheeto fingered brat on a plane is bouncing his hard plastic green truck off my dome or something. Things I do enjoy like work aren't too tense in and of themselves. I like seeing "my people" even if only once a month, I like seeing them, spending time, helping them make money or save money or whatever it is I actually do that pays the bills. (Note: I still refrain from telling you people what I do for a living. It carries it's own mystique but half the regular readers are friends and well, they know) But really, what am I going to tell this psychologist dude on Friday? I know:
Y'all don't know what it's like, being male, middle-class and white...

Yeah, that'd go over well eh? Especially if he's not white...

Damn... Now I am sounding like our Governor. At least he is not gonna raise our taxes like Angelides. I swear, if ole Phil get's elected over Arnold, I am moving out of state because this hell hole is gonna get twice as expensive in a heartbeat. Dude, will repeal Prop 13 or something and jack our property taxes. He'll tax hard alcohol which will put a bind on my Whiskey drinking. (It's after Labor Day, start up the Knob Creek) I could go on... but why...

What's the point? Anyhow... Live strong peeps!!! Off to see Elijah some more!!

No comments: