Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Hotter Than Balls!!

Holy Crap...

When I left Bakersfield at 2pm it was 113 degrees. It's like you wanted to see the thermometer get hotter and hotter. How high was it going to go? I saw it get to 114 at one point on I-5 and then it backed down. Supposed to be 110 in Sactown on Thursday. Crazy seeing all the oil rigs on Hwy 58. I thought I was in "There Will Be Blood" for a minute.

I thought I'd also cool off, heading into San Jose.... NOT!!

101 when I rolled in... on the 101 of all things.

3 hours and 45 minutes from Bakersfield and that was even stopping for a shake at In and Out. An actual shake... not a "shake", I did that at the gas station when I left Bakersfield.

Walked into my hotel and set the AC on 11, got a pizza... and now I am gonna freaking chill.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: