Thursday, November 06, 2008

Eh... So I changed everything...

New Home... New appliances... New life...

New blog template...

Not done yet. I need to put my links back on.

I'll still write the same but after 4 years tomorrow... I think it was time to rehash this whole blog thing.

All my old posts... and if like reading by labels, check out the bottom of this blog. I think I need a smaller font down there.

I'll edit this from time to time throughout the next month.

You can thank Selina at Lingo Slinger for the creation of my blog header. Check out her blog.

I eliminated all the links and cherry picked what I still actually read that was not a dead link. A lot of the links were dead or hijacked.

I am also going to create a new section for all the Stumble links I find for the latest funny or gross shit on the internet. I have archived over 100+ links for my own mini "Stumble" for the my kicks.

4 comments:

Madame Awesomepants said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The new header sort of creeps me out

Steve said...

why? Too red? When I was trying to stick it in the old template it didn't work, I have a more golden one Lingo Slinger made. I can maybe swap it and see.

I am gonna do more with the background.

Madame Awesomepants said...

Yes, too red...makes me think of a horror film.