Friday, May 05, 2006

Why? Because it hurts!!!

Ok this arm/wrist/shoulder/elbow/neck and back pain is passed the point of being able to have a sense of humor about it. It's also in my left leg right now. I am probably dying slowly and the doctor just doesn't want to tell me. It freaking sucks, dude.

It looks like my spine is compressing itself more than normal. There is a vertabrae in my neck and maybe one down on the bottom of my back that is either slipping a disk or something. Just a crushing, cold pain in my wrists and arm and my left foot.

Looks like I might finally get that MRI I had been asking for. Hopefully sooner the better. I am 32 years old man, I shouldn't feel half dead. The sad thing, I look normal. I can move normal. If I want to run and jump in and out of the my pick-up's bed I can totally do it. It just freaking hurts...

Ugghhh!! This sucks...

No comments: