Friday, January 04, 2008

Total Carnage!!


South Central Rain by REM

We lost 30 feet or so of fence all the way to the back yard on one side of the house. And one of our storm windows on the porch blew out. I sat and waited until things were gonna cost me more than my time before I called in a claim.

I wanted some KFC so I drove out in the middle of this thing. Oh my God!!! Trees uprooted out of the ground. Branches fallen on houses and cars. It is flat out pandemonium. It's awesome. I am not the only one with a fence down. They are down all over the neighborhood.

And for those who don't believe it snows in California, here is a webcam. 10 feet expected in the Sierra Nevada mountains.

There are 1,000,000 people without power in the area. I-5 is closed by the Sacramento Airport. Flights are canceled.

And we ain't seen nothing yet.

No comments: