Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Warning: Lack of Sleep Causes Rants



I don't care...

I hate this freaking three hour time change. It sucks. It just kicks your ass... If you are used to going to bed at 11 it's really 2 and if you need to wake at 6 it's actually 3. What the hell?

Apparently there was a crisis at my home this morning 3000 plus miles away from here. Turns out it was spilled pipe glue from that pipe I fixed a couple of weeks back. Hotel pipes don't seem to break but my toilet needed plunging the first night. I wonder what was stuck.

Things are cheaper on the east coast then in California. I guess the bad economy hasn't swept through these parts.

I saw a dude with a Maserati go into a convenience store and ask for 20 $1 bills. A Maserati? It was like noon or something. He needed that many singles at the strip club mid day? C'mon. The dude was in a real expensive car and he needed... singles? Dude.

I had two Guinnesses along with the normal meds I take daily. Combined with no sleep in three days, it feels kind of good. Either that or I have turned into a light weight over here.

I took a picture of one of Trumps condo towers. It would be posted here if I felt like it. I don't feel like it. I really don't. So... click here.

I hate 80 degree weather in January.

I feel 2000 light years away...

No comments: