Monday, December 10, 2007

Bullshit!!!

You don't have to be a Republican to call bullshit on this one. Hillary was always the one. My ass!! Seriously... Bill was always the playah.

Even their friend is saying Bill was with more black women than Barak Obama... That statement is so wrong! They fired Don Imus for less...

To quote:

"He's probably gone with more black women than Barack," Young said of former President Clinton, drawing laughter from a live television audience. Young, 75, was quick to follow his comment on Bill Clinton with the disclaimer, "I'm clowning."



I didn't know infidelity was so funny...

The Clinton's will say and do anything to be President. Don't be fooled people. Hillary Clinton is borderline racist to plant this Young guy to say this on her behalf. I do not see Ole Willy jumping up and condemning this one? Do you?

I am gunning for Barak to kick Hillary's ass... So much so, that right here and now this blog officially endorses Barak Obama to be the Democratic Candidate in 2008 for President. He's my fourth choice after Thompson, Huckabee and Guilani but soon I hope he is in second. I like the guy and I would not move to Canada if he became President. The guy is a fresh face and if he wins and our Republican guy is a dweeb (cough, cough) Ron Paul (cough, cough)I am voting for Obama. At least his heart is real. You can't say that about a lot of the candidates on both sides.

How do you like them apples? Teeny...? Lawryde...? You got the balls to officially endorse a candidate on the other side? Eh? And I am not talking lessor of two evils... (Like Kucinich...lol) I mean seriously... is there a guy on our side you would vote for? How about my Republican base? Any takers?

No comments: