Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Steve Pimps Social Distortion



99 to Life... Social Distortion

I was driving back from my parents on Sunday in the Porsche blasting some tunes on my iPod. I was cruising out on this old straight 2 lane road called Liberty Rd. This song came up on my iPod. It's off the Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell. Sick song... I found this performance on Youtube. Such great lyrics. Mike Ness always seems to pour so much heart into his songs and into his live performances. You wouldn't hear this one on the radio like "Story of my Life", "Ball in Chain" or like their latest "Far Behind" which seems to be on the radio every time I get in the car. But he writes many songs like this one. I can't wait until they get their next album out. Probably the best band to ever see live the last 25 years...

No comments: