Saturday, December 08, 2007

I'm Rich, Bitch!!!





Why I am posting so much, I don't know? Something to do with the weather or the way I feel. I have the urge to write, say and even sing anything I want these days.

Funny story and I can thank Teeny for it. Teeny is one of those people that if you were someone who forwarded jokes and shit, it would probably stop right there. (My opinion anyway) I mean... she's not someone you get a bunch a jokes from in your email. We all have those people.

The other day though she forwarded me this email though that had this link to the State Controller's office of California:

http://scoweb.sco.ca.gov/UCP/

Basically... it is a site for unclaimed money the state has for certain people. It's things like stocks, inheritance, back tax refunds, utility deposits and other shit like that. I don't know what compelled her to forward it but she did.

So I looked up my name and bam! $525.00 is owed to us. I could not believe it. Shit never falls out of the sky like that for us. I am so happy!! $525.00! There is so much you can do with that kind of money.

I am going to cash it into $1 bills and then throw it on the floor and roll in it like a cheap whore.

It's like a birthday present you didn't expect only it's not Christmas Day yet.

No comments: